Disney After Dark is moving to Disney California Adventure with the recent announcement that Marvel will be taking over in a big way this summer at the Disneyland Resort. Suit up and join your favorite Marvel superheroes in Disney’s next after hours park experience.
The Disney Parks Blog dropped the news, letting every world know where to assemble for the biggest Marvel party in the universe that will feature action packed experiences such as character encounters, event themed food offerings, exclusive merchandise, and SHIELD level clearance to experience select attractions like Guardians of the Galaxy- Mission BREAKOUT!
Fans can choose to attend Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble during either Apr. 30 or May 1, 2019 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. each night. Fans are welcome to dress up in their favorite super hero attire and take part in the adventure.
Take a look at some of the exciting things happening on both nights:
- Epic entertainment, including a rockin’ dance party and heroic show moments.
- Encounters with admired Super Heroes.
- Park-wide scavenger hunt to find hidden artifacts—helping to save mankind!
- Immersive photo opportunities and gallant décor, as well as themed food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Fun surprises to celebrate 80 years of comic art.
- Unlimited digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event.
Tickets go on Sale February 19th to Disneyland Annual Passholders. The tickets will release to the general public on February 21st. You can purchase your tickets and learn the full details by clicking here.
The event comes shortly after Disney After Dark’s 90s Nite, which happens next month. Make sure to stay tuned, as we get closer to the big event!