Disney Interactive has released the winners of the Disney Infinity “Toy Box North Pole Challenge.” To get into the holiday spirit, players were tasked with bringing the North Pole to life in creative and exciting Toy Boxes. The top global Toy Box of the week is “North Hole Mini Golf“– Santa’s private 18-hole Christmas themed miniature golf course.
Winning submissions include:
- North Hole Mini Golf – Enjoy 18 holes of Christmas-themed miniature golf on Santa’s private course!
- Saving Christmas – Grumpy Elf has left Santa’s Village and is trying to sabotage Christmas. Find him and return him to the North Pole.
- Winter Express – Take the Blinks Winter Express and travel to the North Pole for some frosty fun.
- Santa’s Workshop – Ever wanted to visit Santa’s workshop at the North Pole? Now you can!
- Christmas Town – Explore the Nightmare Before Christmas Christmas Town! Visit Santa’s workshop, race the Christmas train and more!
As a refresher, directions on how to download new user-generated Toy Box worlds, as well as how to submit Toy Box creations are below.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
· Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
· Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
How to download new Toy Boxes:
· Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
· Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
· There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.