Plenty of surprises await guests in 2019 at the Walt Disney World Resort, as 19 special and limited time magic experiences are coming to wow and amaze all who visit. Starting January 18th, a huge celebration will be kicking off, focusing on your favorite Disney characters like Mickey and Minnie Mouse, The Incredibles, and The Lion King. There will be something for everyone and thanks to the Disney Parks Blog, we have a full list of what’s coming your way next year!
1. Mickey and Minnie will be bringing in a musical bash like no other with “Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration”.
2. For those just learning their dance steps, a new “Move It! Shake It! MousketDance It! Street Party” will join the fun at Magic Kingdom Park. Guests will get to dance with Mickey, Minnie, and all of their friends right out in front of the iconic Cinderella Castle. Live singers will take part with new twists on fan favorite Mickey Mouse Club songs.
3. The Dapper Dans will also be on Main Street, singing songs to honor Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They will be joined by other Magic Kingdom entertainers in joyous chorus.
4. More Mickey and Minnie Mouse themed merchandise and food will be available at Magic Kingdom, sending the party to another level.
5. There’s a special surprise event planned at Magic Kingdom, so stay tuned for more details!
6. The Incredibles are on a new mission at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, transforming Pixar Place into a Municiberg city block.
7. In the newly transformed area, a block party will be held to honor our favorite heroes Mr. Incredible, Elastagirl (Mrs. Incredible), and Frozone.
8. Edna Mode needs her own meet and greet, who will be strutting her fabulous stuff at a special location on Pixar Place. She will also showcase some of her best creations!
9. Jack-Jack will also be leaving clues behind at Pixar Place, so make sure to keep an eye out for any details on where he may be!
10. A mysterious door has arrived at an undisclosed location within Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Fans will be able to take a peak inside for a chance to meet Mike and Sulley from Pixar’s Monsters Inc.
11. Prepare yourself racers! Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy rolls into Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Spring 2019. Old “Stickers” himself will be teaching you the tricks of the track from his years of racing experience.
12. Just outside the Racing Academy, racers will get to bump tires with Cars 3 star, Cruz Ramirez.
13. The Lion King is celebrating it’s 25th anniversary in a big way as Timon and Rafiki host the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island. Let out your wild side and take part in the celebration!
14. Animal Kingdom will also be home to 3D Photo Ops, recreating scenes from The Lion King.
15. The Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns. The event will take place from January 18th to February 25th, bringing in world class dining and one of a kind visual and performing arts.
16. Rejoice as the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to perform 7 days a week! Make sure to check out this Disney musical magic live on stage before the end of the Festival of the Arts.
17. Once Spring arrives, the beautiful Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival returns. From March 6th to June 3rd, take part in a stunning display of Disney themed topiaries. Don’t forget to also check out the wide array of delectable drinks and eats that you will find throughout the park.
18. The Garden Rocks Concert Series will also expand, bringing in a new 7 day schedule. Guests will get the chance to experience over 270 unique concerts over the course of the event.
19. Come say farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” – the nighttime spectacular at Epcot, which will conclude during the second half of 2019.
There’s plenty of exciting things on the way. Make sure to catch the magic while it lasts at the Walt Disney World Resort. Stay tuned for more details, you never know what may be coming next!