This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Nearly 50 barbeque pit masters and amateur grillers will once again come together for a classic showdown that will leave taste buds filled with the unmistakable sweet ‘n smoky flavors of BBQ. Bacon and dessert aficionados will join this year’s sizzlin’ line-up with the opportunity to compete in both amateur and professional competitions for $11,500 in cash prizes.
- Live entertainment on two separate stages with performances by country sensation Dean Kalogris, Melissa Farrior Band, and DJ Rod Epic.
- Watermelon and cobbler eating contest for attendees to test their own eating skills for prizes and more.
- The 6th Annual WCBC is bigger and better than ever before with two stages, multiple bars, more pit-masters, backyard games, and more.
- Bring the young bbq aficionados for a family day of ‘meaty’ fun with kid’s activities, games, and more.
Saturday, May 13 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Queen Mary Waterfront Events Park
The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
- General Value Pack – $24, includes five tasting tickets
- VIP Value Pack – $39, includes exclusive one-hour early event admission and five tasting tickets
- For more info visit: www.queenmary.com
Parking is $20 per vehicle