This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Second Screen transforms the movie watching experience by allowing viewers to explore the story behind the film perfectly synched on a second device, like an iPad™ or laptop, without interrupting their enjoyment of the movie. By accessing the Second Screen companion application on their Internet-connected device, consumers are able to dive deeper into the film by engaging with key elements of the movie.
This groundbreaking new application allows users to interact with their Blu-ray™ player by simply starting the Blu-ray movie, and then syncing Second Screen to the film automatically by following the easy on-screen instructions. Once connected, they can explore interactive galleries, play games, and learn interesting facts about the scenes they’re watching.
Enter the S.H.I.E.L.D. database on your second screen device accessing personnel files, comic book origins and exclusive interactive content with The Avengers Initiative: A Marvel Second Screen Experience. By downloading the app, you can:
– Become a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and participate in the Item 47 Comic-Con experience either remotely or in the field.
– Examine the confidential files of the Avengers including heroes, agents and villains.
– Sync to the movie and explore exclusive behind-the-scenes interactive content such as visual effects labs where you can explore sequences layer by layer.
– Seamlessly link the characters, stories, and scenes of the movie back to their comic book origins through the interactive Marvel digital reader.
– View the major events of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – Phase 1 on the definitive timeline of all 6 movies.
To get the App:
Select your version (either iPad™ or Web)
Sync to the movie or explore on your own
Currently only available in US and English-speaking Canada