This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Celebrate the first-ever California Avocado Week at Downtown Disney by sampling delicious dishes featuring California avocados prepared by some of the top Downtown Disney executive chefs.
The fruit, in season now, will be at the center of the daily guacamole contests where guests will have the chance to receive a $100 Downtown Disney gift card and $85 California Avocado gift pack.
There will be chef special menu items featuring California avocados at the Downtown Disney restaurants and avocado mini facials at Sephora.
FOOD DEMO CALENDAR:
• Monday, June 27 – Chef Nick Weber (Catal) California Avocado Crab Roll
• Tuesday, June 28 – Chef Thomas Keaveny (ESPN Zone) Avocado Tequila Soup
• Wednesday, June 29 – Chef Dermot Driscoll (House of Blues) Spicy Avocado Tuna Salad
• Thursday, June 30 – Chef Darrin Finkel (Ralph Brennan’s) Crab Ravigote & Avocado Napolean
• Friday, July 1- Chef Torr Kelso (Tortilla Jo’s) Avocado Ceviche
• Saturday, July 2 – Chef Dore Sommer (Rainforest Café) Rainforest Chimi-Cha-Cha w/Guac