This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Fifty inspired kitchen products, fifteen distinct categories, one game-changing brand that has redefined the countertop appliance business. Gourmia™, a designer and manufacturer of innovative countertop kitchen appliances, will debut their entire line of cooking products for the healthy lifestyle at CES 2016. The brand’s mission is to change the way America cooks by adapting and automating numerous professional-chef techniques for home use.
“Gourmia now makes enjoying healthy, gourmet homemade meals and beverages easier than ever,” commented Sam Ash, chief marketing officer for Gourmia. “We’re enabling consumers to eat better, fresher, and healthier without spending hours in the kitchen prepping, cooking, and cleaning up. All they need is the Gourmia countertop kitchen appliance of their choosing, a refrigerator, and a sink; no stove or oven are ever needed. Our products give consumers more time out of the kitchen because they’re designed to handle the time consuming, task-based parts of cooking that have been keeping them in the kitchen.”
Cooking Solutions and Tools for a Healthy Lifestyle
Developed to bring new technology and designs to the American market, each Gourmia countertop kitchen appliance represents a unique fusion of innovation, performance, and value. Gourmia is passionate about cooking and its products, which span most every countertop category, including multi-purpose cookers and fryers, juicers, coffee makers, meat slicers, ice and ice cream makers, and more. Its sous vide circulator pods and water ovens rival five-star professional models in terms of their ability to create classic meat, poultry and seafood sous vide favorites. Gourmia is also a category innovator, bringing to market the first consumer electric dicer.
Every Gourmia product is designed specifically for cooks who want to make easy, healthy, and delicious meals every day of the week, not just on special occasions and holidays. The following is a list of all of the Gourmia Countertop Kitchen Appliance categories and products to be featured at CES 2016.
- Sous Vide: 9- and 10-quart ovens, and pod immersion circulator
- Multi-Function Cookers: 8-in-1 digital programmable, 10-in-1 robotic, and 8.5-quart slow cooker
- Multi-Function Pressure Cookers: 4-, 6-, 8-, 10- and 12-quart sizes
- Electric Deep Fryers: 3- and 4-liter, and 4.4-quart sizes
- Multi-Purpose Air Fryers: 10-cup and 4.5-quart sizes
- Turbo Cook Center Air Fryers: digital and free fry 360° models
- Juicers: extraction, slow, wide-mouth, and dual-power models
- Coffee Maker and Kettles: Java Master 2-in-1 single-serve and ground-coffee machine, and speed and supreme kettles
- Slicers: 7.5” and 9” cutting blades
- Ice Cream Makers: 1.6- and 2.2-quart ice-cream maker, gelato, sorbet, and frozen-yogurt machines
- Ice Makers: two three-pound capacity models
- Multi-Function Induction Cookers: two 1800-watt models
- Pasta Makers: four and seven-disc models
- Specialty Products: 3-tier vegetable and food steamer; cut & dry dehydrator; PizzaMia pizza maker; personal power blender
- Food Prep: power dicer plus; meat grinder; marinator and tenderizer device
“After only one month on the market, we’ve already experienced repeat business from satisfied customers who have bought their second and third appliance because they were impressed by the quality and value of their initial purchase,” stated Ash. “As a new brand with limited retail distribution, our team was able to dramatically exceed our sales goals to the point where we went into the holiday weekend with fifteen number one new product releases on Amazon.”
For additional information, please visit http://www.gourmia.com.