This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Whether it’s a delectable brunch or a sweet cupcake on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park, there are plenty of ways to say “I love you” to mom on her special day on May 14.
Let’s start with brunch:
- Boma – Flavors of Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is hosting a Mother’s Day brunch from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. some favorites from the dinner menu are added to the buffet, and breakfast include one mimosa per adult.
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is offering a Mother’s Day character brunch from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. with a Bloody Mary bar and generous buffet.
- Next door at Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, the Mother’s day brunch is from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. with a holiday buffet.
- The Wave . . . Of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will host a buffet Mother’s Day brunch from 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Garden Grove Mother’s Day Character Brunch Buffet will be 7 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Walt Disney World Swan.
- Disney Vacation Club Members can book a Mother’s Day Brunch at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in the Fantasia Ballroom. Inspired by the Disney animated film “Tarzan” (and the film’s song, “You’ll Be in My Heart”), the brunch is 11 a.m-1 p.m. and can be reserved by calling 800-800-9800. Includes special entertainment. Members can also visit www.dvcmembershipextras.com for more details.
- For something sweet, Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom Park is offering a Magic Kingdom Mother’s Day chocolate raspberry cupcake. And Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort has a triple chocolate cupcake just for mom with an edible Mother’s Day plaque for decoration.
Call 407-WDW-DINE to book Mother’s Day brunch, or book online at DisneyWorld.com/dining.
This was info was posted on the Disney Parks blog.