This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Words of Wonder, the exciting Facebook game where players need to match letters, complete words and overcome a variety of challenges, has launched today on the App Store and Google Play from Disney Interactive. With more than 9 Million people creating words in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish worldwide on Facebook, players can now download Words of Wonder on their iOS or Android device to begin a new game or continue the early levels from Facebook.
In Words of Wonder players journey to a storybook universe where they need to use the power of words in order to restore color and animation to the magical pages therein. With their trusted owl guide, Watson, travelers use their intelligence and dictionaries to create words, overcome obstacles and complete the story to reclaim the Words of Wonder.
· More than 70 levels at launch with regular content updates
· Play a single game across Facebook and mobile devices
· Players match words to overcome ever increasing challenges
· Unlock new power-ups and gameplay advantages to help defeat each level
· Play with friends to see how they progress and beat their high scores
· Help the magic owl Watson break the curse and save the storybook world
Enter Words of Wonder by downloading the game at http://bit.ly/1dmygvi for iOS and soon Android devices!