Here are this week’s travel deals from our friends at Destinations in Florida Travel. Be sure to contact them for your next vacation!
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Dedication is on May 2 at the Walt Disney World Resort
Walt Disney World Resort
- New! RunDisney Group Rates: Are you a runner? Do you want to run a race with Mickey Mouse? Join our VIP runners at Destinations in Florida for some of the favorite races including Tower of Terror, Disney Marathon, and Disney Princess Run. We have fantastic group rates for our runners, including FREE tickets to the Disney Water Parks (with at least a 2-Day Pass). Contact your favorite agent at Destinations in Florida for more details.
- Summer Deal for Florida Residents: Book your summer vacation and get a free Memory Maker photo package to remember your fun! Book at least a 2-Night/2-Day Package at special prices, just for you! Plus, get the Memory Maker for FREE! This discount promotion is available from June 3-Aug. 2, 2014.
- Affordable Package with Room & Dining: One of the most expensive parts of a Disney vacation are the tickets! Save money and enjoy all of the other fun at the Disney with a Ticketless Package. Book this new package with your hotel and one of the Disney Dining Plans, without the addition of tickets.
- Save up to 35% off Disney Resorts: Planning a summer vacation to Disney World? Now is the time to book your trip with savings up to 35% off the Disney Resort hotels. These discounts run June 15-August 28. Hurry, these discounts will sell out quickly!
- Free Day to Play at the Disney Theme Parks: Buy 6 or more tickets for your family or friends with the 4-Day, 5-Day, 6-Day, 7-Day, 8-Day, or 9-Day tickets and you will get an extra day free. Imagine another day to ride Splash Mountain or another day to get pictures with Mickey Mouse! If you are visiting together, order your tickets together to save money! Must book by June 14.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27th, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
- Save Up to 20% Off Your Hotel: Visit Sunday through Thursday nights from April 20-June 8, 2014 and save up to 20% off your hotel. Hurry, this discount ends by May 8, 2014.
Disney Cruise Line
- Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military.
- Last Minute Restricted Deals: If you are flexible about the location of your stateroom and willing to book last minute you may be able to save BIG! Disney offers Restricted Guarantee rooms 15-60 days before departure dates, sometimes just a few days before departure. These are very restricted and with many rules, but if you are not picky you can save up 40%.
- Canadian Resident Deal: If you are a Canadian Resident, you can enjoy 20% off select rates on the May 24, 2014 Alaska sailing departing from Vancouver, Canada. Take advantage of this special deal, just for you!
- Get up to a $500 Room Credit to Spend During Your Visit: Book a 1 or 2-Bedroom Villa from April 23-June 16, 2014 and receive up to a $500 resort credit for a 4-Night vacation. Book a Deluxe Studio or regular room for 4 nights and receive a $400 resort credit.
Universal Orlando Resort Discounts
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Florida Resident Deal: Are you ready to experience the spectacular new Cabana Bay Beach Resort? It is now open! Florida Residents can be the 1st to experience this new hotel at special prices, just for you. Rates start from just $94 per night plus tax. This deal is good through June 5.
- 4th Night and 3rd Day Free: Book a Universal Partner hotel for 3 nights with a 2 Day Base ticket and receive your 4th night and 3rd day at the parks for FREE!
- Universal 1-Day or 2-Day Pass with Shuttle Transportation: Take a day away from Walt Disney World to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Book a 1-Day or 2-Day Pass to Universal Studios with shuttle transportation included in the ticket. This special ticket is only available with select companies including Destinations in Florida.
- “Take 2” Transfer: If you do not want to rent a car during your Orlando vacation, take advantage of the new “Take 2” Transfer ticket for only $39 per person. This transfer includes transportation from a Disney Resort hotel to Universal Orlando Resort for a Universal Studios vacation. After your Universal vacation, the transportation takes you back to the Orlando International Airport.
When Heather isn’t busy sharing Planning tips about Walt Disney World, the Disneyland Resort, Universal Orlando, and more, you can find her planning Disney and Universal Orlando vacations. Contact her on Facebook at Heather Abbott-Agent with Destinations in Florida. For more info and to book your travel, use the Price Your Vacation Form in the Sidebar or click here. You can also call 877-918-8941 and ask for Heather to book. Make sure to mention that you were referred by Socalthrills.com! Safe travels everyone!