This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
The magic of the holidays has reached every inch of the Disneyland Resort, including the Downtown Disney District, which is filled with plenty of fun ways to enjoy the season. Take a look at this helpful short list of exciting ways to ring in the holiday season while visiting Downtown Disney.
Beautiful decorations, displays, and horticulture can be found everywhere you look in Downtown Disney. Keep an eye out for over 6,2000 ornaments, which include 800 ornaments on the 30′ tree by Uva Bar and 900 ornaments spread across the six planters throughout the district. 50 types of flowers and ferns are also in full bloom, creating a splendid sight for all to see and enjoy.
Sweet and Savory Holiday Treats
- California Churro – Dream of a white christmas with the “White Christmas” churro, coated in sweet powdered sugar and featuring a hint of mint flavor.
- Cotton Candy Creations – Select your favorite from seasonal Peppermint, Candy Apple and Hot Chocolate cotton candy buckets.
- Earl of Sandwich – Returning in epic and delicious fashion, grab one of their many holiday favorites, including the traditional Holiday Sandwich, Holiday Ham-Ham with Cheddar, and Yams and Cranberry Sandwich.
- Kayla’s Cake – Christmas Snowman and Gingerbread Macarons, bringing a whole new level of adorable to your holiday visit.
- Salt & Straw – Savor a scoop or pint of seasonal flavors like Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Peppermint Bark Mocha and Cinnamon Coconut Eggnog.
- Starbucks – Try the Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, a Caramel Brulée Latte or pick up a pound of the Christmas Blend Espresso Roast. A second store location has been announced, coming soon to the Downtown Disney District, across from the Disneyland Monorail station.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cin-A-Bitz with Sweet Glaze, perfect for a nice toasty finish to your evening.
Nightly entertainment offerings will be made available throughout the holidays, including a capella caroloers, Holiday Harmony, magicians, and other talented artists. Grab your photos and get in the rhythm.
- World of Disney – Back and better than ever, bringing over 40,000 square feet of redesigned goodness. Make sure to take a look at the new Disney Parks Holiday Collection, now available.
- Ice-Land Workshop – For a limited time, pick out a personalized holiday ornament for your collection or for a great gift. Find the workshop by the LEGO store.
- PANDORA Jewelry – Make your season even brighter with Pandora’s limited edition collection.
- Sanuk – This spot for cozy footwear includes Puff N Chill boots and Chiba Chill shoes
Take a look at all the holiday fun, as the magic continues on through January 6th throughout the Disneyland Resort.