Did you enjoy the new movie “Frozen” or are you still singing the showstopper “Let It Go” in your head? Now you can also experience the movie Frozen at the Disney Parks as well. Here is a quick look at some of the exciting ways to experience “Frozen” at the Disney Parks this holiday season!
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Meet Anna and Elsa over at the Norway Pavilion at Epcot
- Also at the Norway Pavilion, view a new gallery exhibit showing how the culture and beauty of Norway inspired the movie “Frozen”
- At the Magic Kingdom, “Frozen” joins the Celebrate the Magic show at Cinderella Castle each night
- Get a “Frozen” inspired makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Downtown Disney or Cinderella Castle locations
- Meet Anna and Elsa in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park
- Celebrate the upcoming Sochi Olympics by performing a twizzle at Olaf’s Frozen Ice Rink at Downtown Disney District
- Catch an evening performance of World of Color – Winter Dreams hosted by Olaf and featuring a “Let It Go” sequence at Disney California Adventure
- Get a “Frozen” inspired makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Sleeping Beauty Castle
Don’t forget to pick up a “Frozen” themed souvenir or two while at the Disney Parks this holiday season!
Setting sail on Disney Cruise Line instead? Princess Anna will be making meet/greet appearances on Disney Cruise Line throughout the holiday season!
Looking for a completely different way to experience the movie “Frozen”? Check out the brand new Adventures by Disney guided tour of Norway in 2014. This brand new family friendly experience takes guests behind the scenes of all the Norwegian spots that inspired the movie! An Adventures by Disney trip is a great way to experience history, culture, adventure, VIP experiences and Disney magic all in one amazing vacation.
When Heather isn’t busy sharing Planning tips about Walt Disney World, the Disneyland Resort, and more, you can find her planning Disney and Universal Orlando vacations. Contact her on Facebook at Heather Abbott-Agent with Destinations in Florida. For more info and to book your travel, use the Price Your Vacation Form in the Sidebar or click here. You can also call 877-918-8941 and ask for Heather to book. Make sure to mention that you were referred by Socalthrills.com! Safe travels everyone!