This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
This holiday season will be brighter, bolder and more colorful as the Angel Stadium parking lot is transformed into a vibrant drive-through, holiday themed light display starting Friday, November 19 through Sunday, December 26. Tickets for this event go on sale Friday, October 22 at 10am. For a complete schedule and to purchase tickets, visit MagicOfLights.com/Anaheim.
Produced by FunGuys Events, “Magic of Lights” will make its Southern California debut at the home of the Los Angeles Angels, featuring dozens of displays, illuminated canopies, and digital animation, all constructed with thousands of individual LED lights, which will take place in the Angel Stadium parking lot.
“We are excited to bring Magic of Lights to the Anaheim community and Angel Stadium for the first time ever and hope it becomes an annual holiday tradition,” says Ken Hudgens, Owner of Magic of Lights.
Inside the comfort of their own vehicle, guests will enjoy the tour’s brand-new displays including Prehistoric Christmas, Big Foot Monster Trucks and the Snow Flurry Tunnel, as well as Magic of Lights favorites including the 12 Days of Christmas, Toyland and the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights. Created with nearly one million sparkling lights, Magic of Lights is a nostalgic and festive experience for guests of all ages.
- 2+ million lights per Magic of Lights event
- 6 miles of light cord per Magic of Lights event
- 3,750 man-hours to set up each Magic of Lights event
- The steel displays are designed, bent, cut and welded into about 800 frames that are combined in different configurations to create each show’s giant winter holiday scenes. each frame of each scene is designed using the latest CAD technology and hand built in-house from 15 pages of design specifications each.
- Each magic of light shows uses about 10 miles of steel to build the displays and 10 miles of LED lighting installed inside the displays, there are 10 different colors of LED bulbs used in the shows.
- Scenes are as high as 32 ft tall and as long as several hundred feet.
Magic of Lights shines daily from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. beginning Friday, Nov. 19 through Sunday, Dec. 26. Tickets for this festive holiday event are on sale now and can be purchased for an assigned date starting at just $25 per vehicle.
For a complete schedule and to purchase tickets, visit MagicOfLights.com/Anaheim. Tickets must be purchased online in advance and will not be available for purchase at the gate.