Electronics company Massive Audio® Inc. announces the introduction of their new Doctor Who Headphone Collection under license from BBC Worldwide North America. The Over-Ear Bluetooth and Wired collection of headphones are to be released October 1st and will be available for sale in retail stores and online in early October.
In April 2015, the company released TARDIS and Dalek Bluetooth speakers, which have been a hit with fans. They now follow those speakers up with their new headphone collection, which includes the TARDIS and DW insignia Bluetooth and Wired Over-Ear Headphones.
These high-quality, stylish headphones will appeal to fans of the hit BBC AMERICA sci-fi series and headphone aficionados everywhere. The Bluetooth Headphones feature built-in buttons for full control over tracks, volume, and phone calls, as well as a bass boost option. They also have a built-in microphone that allows for phone calls without the need of a boom. The rechargeable battery is fueled via the included USB cable and lasts 30 hours with constant music. The Wired Headphones come with an inline control box with the same features and microphone. Both include a Doctor Who-branded carry bag and flat tangle-free wire packed in a collector’s-style windowed gift box. Massive is known for its excellent sound quality, and these headphones are no exception. Ranging from $69 – $119, they are a must for the new season of Doctor Who.
“Following the success of Massive Audio’s TARDIS and Dalek speakers, Doctor Who headphones seemed like the perfect next step. Whovians are sure to enjoy listening to the Doctor’s newest adventures through these high-quality headphones,” said Soumya Sriraman, EVP Film, Home Entertainment, and Licensing for BBC Worldwide North America.
Over-Ear Headphones feature:
• Bluetooth headphones offer a 30-foot wireless range
• Auxiliary IN/OUT for linking multiple headphones together
• Tangle-free flat wire with control box & microphone (Wired Version)
• USB flat wire charging cable (Bluetooth version)
• Built-in omni-directional microphone for phone calls with noise cancelation
• Multi-function interface for Volume / Play / Pause / >> / < < / Phone / Power / Mute • 57mm speakers tuned for accurate sound reproduction • Fantastic low frequency bass reproduction with bass boost button • Foldable hinges for easy travel and storage • Doctor Who-branded carry bag
U.S. Retailers Include:
Other various online and book stores
U.S. & Canadian Distributors Include:
For more information visit www.massiveaudio.com