This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Mickey’s Toontown is now open at Disneyland Park, with more activities and attractions than ever before, and new grassy spaces for all to unwind in. Located next to Fantasyland – home of “it’s a small world” and the musical production “Tale of the Lion King” (presented on select days) – Mickey’s Toontown creates even more options for young families to play and explore together in this distinct area of Disneyland Park.
In this whimsical neighborhood that Mickey Mouse and his friends call home, guests are invited to play in their own way, and invite others to play and play together. The environment and the experiences in this land were designed to allow guests to see, hear, feel, and interact with one another in various ways.
“Mickey’s Toontown first opened 30 years ago, so there are generations of Disneyland Resort guests who have grown up with and made magical memories here. Walt Disney Imagineering set out to keep the essence of what makes Mickey’s Toontown special for so many while evolving it for the coming generations of families who can’t wait to make new memories here.” Commented Jeff Shaver-Moskowitz, Portfolio Executive Producer at Walt Disney Imagineering.
Animated attractions and entertainment
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – The very first ride-through attraction at Disneyland Resort starring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, this family-friendly adventure is full of surprising twists and turns. Guests travel through the hilarious hijinks of a “Mickey Mouse” cartoon short. Information on how guests can experience this attraction can be found on Disneyland.com.
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster – Go nuts on a one-of-a-kind, fun-sized coaster created by the resident tinkerer of Mickey’s Toontown, Gadget Hackwrench.
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin – Board a zany taxicab and follow the adventures of Roger Rabbit.
- Disneyland Railroad – At Mickey’s Toontown station, guests can board the steam-powered Disneyland Railroad for a scenic tour around the park.
- Character sightings – While visiting this whimsical world, guests may spot and take photos with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and some of their pals, including Pete.
Interactive play areas
- CenTOONial Park – The first space guests will see when they enter the land, this open area features a fountain with water tables designed for play and a dreaming tree with sculpted roots for children to crawl around and explore.
- Goofy’s How-To-Play Yard – Included is a whimsical sound garden that makes wacky noises and a new clubhouse. Inside Goofy’s House, guests can help operate an interactive candy-making contraption only Goofy could imagine.
- Donald’s Duck Pond – This area helps kids get the wiggles out and make a splash. In the pond, Donald’s Boat is perched among larger-than-life spinning water lilies, balance beams, and rocking toys. Explorers can look into the boat’s portholes to witness bubbles of fun inside featuring familiar ducklings Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby.
- Mickey’s House and Minnie’s House – Guests will discover playful gags and special surprises in every room of their cartoon homes. When they’re home, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse may also be available for photos and autographs.
Dining and shopping
- Café Daisy – Acclaimed culinary expert Daisy Duck’s sidewalk table eatery serves up delightful diner classics, including a plant-based option. Guests can mobile order food and beverages from this location with the Disneyland app.
- Good Boy! Grocers – A variety of grab-and-go drinks, snacks, and novelties are available at this friendly roadside stand. Available while supplies last, the Perfect Picnic Basket novelty includes up to three snack-sized items for a perfect outing in Mickey’s Toontown. For even more mealtime fun, guests can add on the Perfect Picnic Blanket to go with their baskets.
- EngineEar Souvenirs – The hobby shop of Mickey’s Toontown offers a selection of merchandise featuring Mickey Mouse and pals. This location offers merchandise mobile checkout, which enables guests to scan and pay for select items right from their phones using the Disneyland app.