Ghoulish Glam is coming to Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights this year with two new inspired looks that will be available to all guests who visit Sephora at Universal CityWalk. The two dramatic options take as little as 15 minutes to be applied, bringing in a new way to take part in the spooky fun.
Guys and girls will be able to select “Sinfully Smokey”, or “Vampire’s Kiss”. Each look will also have inspired product available for sale to keep the look going all season long. “Sinfully Smokey” includes a winged liner with glitter accents along with a kissable dark half-lip design. Meanwhile, “Vampire’s Kiss” features a wicked black lip with bloody accents, perfect to attract the darkest creatures of the night. Guests can book their makeover by visiting Sephora’s website.
For those who haven’t had a chance to explore all of Universal’s Horror Nights lineup, check out the entire list of mazes and attractions below:
- Stranger Things – Netflix’s critically-acclaimed series comes to life for the first time in an all-new maze featuring the Upside Down and the predatory Demogorgon.
- Poltergeist – Inspired by MGM’s iconic supernatural horror film characterized as one of the scariest movies of all time.
- Universal Monsters – A contemporary twist on Universal’s original cinematic Monsters featuring an original score produced and composed by GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH.
- Trick ‘R Treat – Based on the Legendary Pictures’ cult Halloween classic movie directed by Michael Dougherty.
- The First Purge- Inspired by Universal Pictures’ blockbuster thriller franchise, where all crime is legal for 12 hours.
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers – The iconic slasher is back in an all-new maze based on the classic Halloween franchise.
- The Horrors of Blumhouse: Chapter Two – A killer maze that unites two hit movies produced by Jason Blum – Blumhouse’s Truth or Dare and Unfriended.
- The Walking Dead – Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s record-breaking television series
- Terror Tram: Hollywood Harry’s Dreadtime Storiez”- The notorious serial killer clown that terrorized Universal’s famed backlot returns as the host of this year’s Terror Tram.
- Jabbawockeez -The award-winning hip hop dance crew returns.
You can purchase tickets from Universal’s official event page. It’s recommended that tickets are purchased in advance, as event nights are limited and will sell out. Full pricing and packaging information will be available for your scaring pleasure. Glam it up and have a fun Halloween season.