This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
The Topps Company, Inc., a division of Fanatics Collectibles, a next-gen physical and digital trading card company, announced a weeklong celebration taking place in the Disney Collect! by Topps digital collectibles app in conjunction with Disney’s World Princess Week. From Monday, Aug. 22 through Monday, Aug. 29, Toppswill surprise Disney fans everywhere with a wide-range of brand new digital collectible content featuring Disney Princesses, heroines, featured films, guests of honor, and more!
“We’re grateful to be working with Disney to celebrate such iconic characters through new digital collectibles and community engagement programs,” said Tobin Lent, VP & Global General Manager of Topps Digital. “This event shines a light on characters that continue to bring joy and delight to fans around the world, and we’re thrilled for the opportunity to participate in Disney’s World Princess Week by releasing unique Topps collectable content.”
Collections featuring some of Disney’s most beloved princesses, such as Belle, Mulan, Tiana and more will be released each day in the Disney Collect! by Topps app. These new collections will bring fan favorite princesses to life in a whole new way through digital collectibles featuring animations, parallax effects, and even opportunities to dress up princesses in a variety of outfits.
Topps will release new digital collectibles each day from Monday, Aug. 22 through Monday, Aug. 29, complete with two in-app Watch Party Events to kick-off the weekend’s festivities. The current schedule of releases include:
- Kingdom Keepsakes Collection (8/22)
- Collect iconic items representing each of the Disney Princesses to earn their commemorative Ultimate Princess Celebration Cards.
- Princess in Action Collection (8/22)
- Get ready for action with this exciting collection highlighting the adventurous side of your favorite Disney Princesses, including Parallax “Hometown Heroes” Cards.
- Disney Princess – Dress & Play Collection (8/23)
- This unique experience allows users to build their very own Collectibles by combining costumes and backgrounds to create complete Cards featuring their favorite Disney Princesses.
- Frozen Fantasy Collection (8/24)
- Guests of honor Elsa and Anna, as well as their lovable friends, join the celebration with a special Frozen Collection!
- Royal Visions Collection (8/26)
- Imaginative interpretations of your favorite Disney Princesses can be found in this beautiful illustrated Collection!
- Living Posters – Sleeping Beauty (8/26)
- Posters from the animated classic film come to life in this animated Collection of motion Cards.
- Brave – 10th Anniversary Celebration & Watch Party (8/27)
- Celebrate 10 years of Brave with the Disney Collect community by joining our Watch Party for your chance to earn free Coins and Cards commemorating the anniversary of the beloved animated film.
- Aladdin 30th Collection & Watch Party (8/28)
- The celebrations continue on Sunday where the Disney Collect community commemorates the 30th anniversary of Aladdin, including a Watch Party for your chance to earn free Coins and Cards!
- Raya and the Last Dragon – Kumandra Adventures Collection (8/29)
- World Princess Week concludes with another guest of honor: Raya, from Raya and the Last Dragon! Collect Cards featuring the titular protagonist, as well as fan-favorites Sisu, Boun, Tong, and more!
For more information on DigiCon 2022 and Topps, visit the Topps App’s website.