This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the “Disney Movie Challenge” for Toy Box creations that best capture the look of some of Disney’s most iconic films. Check out the latest episode of the new web series, “The Disney Infinity Top 5 Toy Box Countdown,” for a look at the winning submissions.
Winning submissions include:
– Swiss Family: Explore the treehouse, swim in the grotto and fend off the pirate invasion on the beach.
– 100 Acre Wood: Find 10 hidden Winnie the Poohs in the 100 acre wood.
– The Pride Lands: Inspired by Disney’s classic The Lion King, explore the wild Pride Lands and climb the Tree of Life.
– Fantasia: Visit Yensid’s magic work shop. Fetch water and prove your magic prowess against 100 enchanted brooms!
– Tangled Hunt: The queen has fallen ill! Players will need to find the Golden Flower in time to save the day.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
· Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
· Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
· Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
· Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
How to download new Toy Boxes:
· Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
· Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
· There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.