Through an app update, Disney Interactive today introduced new premium animated Disney themes, music functionalities, an improved viewing experience and more robust sharing features to Story, a free digital storytelling platform for iPhone and iPod touch that turns photography and video into compelling personal narratives.
Using intuitive technology to access the photo and video library on your device and automatically organizes them into rich digital experiences which can be personalized, saved and shared. This empowers users to focus on the customization and personalization of their narratives rather than aggregation and organization of their content, which truly sets Story apart from other multi-media sharing apps. Disney has been telling stories for generations, and now Story can help you tell yours.
Download NOW from the APP Store, for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Story Feature Updates:
· Premium Animated Disney Themes: Exclusive to the Story app, now you can customize your stories with collectable animated Disney Themes available for in-app purchase ($1.99). These new Disney Themes include Disneyland Resort, “Cars,” “The Little Mermaid,” Mickey Paris (Free), and ESPN’s SportsCenter. The new Mickey Paris theme is complementary and can be downloaded for free.
· Music: Add a soundtrack to your Story with pre-installed songs from our Story music library, including Disney music classics from “Toy Story”, “Up”, “Finding Nemo” and more.
· More Immersive Viewing Experience: Our new video slideshow brings your storytelling to life with updated transitions dynamically tailored to your moments. And now, shared stories can be viewed directly in the Story app.
· Enhanced Sharing: Share your storytelling with our simple in-app tools that support today’s popular social networks like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter… as well as our streamlined e-mail service for sharing directly with friends and family.
· Better Facebook Compatibility: Our new Facebook integration lets you to tag photos, allow comments (web view) and invite others to download Story to join in the fun.
To celebrate this magical update, Disney Interactive will be giving away iTunes gift cards on the Disney Interactive Twitter account (@DisneyInteract) so a few lucky winners can download all the new premium Disney themes! Visit the Disney Interactive blog (disneyinteractive.tumblr.com) for more info about how to enter.