This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
The CHOC Walk Ambassadors’ Rock’N Luau is a fun filled afternoon for the entire family. This “1950’s Polynesian” themed event will feature activities for kids (and kids at heart), a Rock’N raffle, bowlin’ buffet, mini-bowling tournament and authentic Polynesian entertainment – all to help raise awareness and funds to support CHOC Children’s Hospital. Guests are encouraged to rock their favorite vintage Hawaiian shirts or fabulous 50’s gear.
It’s a mid-century modern blast to the past hard-ticket fundraiser, and kick-off to CHOC
Walk in the Park weekend, as we rock-a-hula, dream of “Blue Hawaii,” and score strikes
during a fun and lively indoor luau at the all-new Splitsville Luxury Lanes in the Downtown
The CHOC Walk Ambassadors’ Rock’N Luau is hosted by the CHOC Walk Ambassadors, grateful CHOC patients and their families who coordinate this incredible fundraiser! These courageous kids represent the children we “Luau” for, past, present, and future.
Get your tickets now before it sells out. Click here to Purchase Tickets.
Saturday, August 25, 2018
2:00 PM – Bowling Tournament Check-In
2:30 PM – All Other Guest Check-In
3 PM – Program Begins
6 PM – Event Concludes
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Downtown Disney® District
1530 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim CA 92802
5 Hours Downtown Disney Parking lot with validation
BOWLING TOURNAMENT DETAILS
- All skill levels are welcome! Our Rock’N Mini-Tournament is all about the fun… and the bragging rights.
- Tournament participation requires 4 players per team.
- If you are creating a team, be sure to have your team members enter your team name at the time of registration.
- 16 Teams, single elimination
- Top 2 Teams will receive special event CHOC Rock’N Luau Trophies.