This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Prepare for an epic “Throwback Thursday” with Disneyland After Dark next year, as the resort has just announced two new special after hours events filled with new surprises, tributes, and exclusive offerings. The party kicks off in February with Sweethearts’ Nite and finishes in a big way with 90s nite in March. Each event has its own special flair, with full details below!
Prepare for a night of romance at the Most Romantic Place on Earth on February 7th. It’s the perfect excuse to get dolled up and create a night you will never forget with the one you love most:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Let’s “Get Dangerous” and return back to the time of VHS, One Saturday Morning, and TGIF. Wear your best 90s attire and prepare for the biggest throwback party you’ve ever seen:
- Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
- Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Visit Disneyland’s official site for more details and pricing information. Parking is not included with the ticket, so make sure to save up! Tickets will be available in limited quantities, going on sale next week.
November 27th: Tickets on Sale for Disneyland Annual Passholders
November 28th: Tickets on Sale for the General Public.
If you need any fashion inspiration, make sure to check out Oh My Disney’s 90s Throwback Collection for some fun accessories to bring your vintage game front and center. It’s going to be bombastic, don’t miss it!