This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Summer is the perfect time to explore the magic of the Disneyland Resort. And, with two Disney theme parks – the transformed Disney California Adventure Park and the one-and-only original Disneyland Park – plus, the Downtown Disney District, there is more to see and do this summer than ever before.
Now-Aug. 12, 2014, a 3-Night/4-Day Good Neighbor Hotel Vacation Package at the Disneyland Resort starts at $91 per person per day for a family of 4 and includes a 4-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland Resort ticket. This offer is valid for stays most nights June 13-Aug. 16, 2014. Travel must be complete by Aug. 17, 2014.
Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Benefits:
- Accommodations at a nearby Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel
- Disneyland Resort 1 Park Per Day Souvenir Ticket
- Exclusive Walt Disney Travel Company Collectible Pin, Lanyard, and Luggage Tag (One per person in the package)
- 1 Disneyland Resort Attraction Photo redeemable at the Disney Photopass Sales Center or at 1 of the following attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Radiator Springs Racers or California Screamin’
- 1 Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
When Heather isn’t busy sharing Planning tips about Walt Disney World, the Disneyland Resort, Universal Orlando, and more, you can find her planning Disney and Universal Orlando vacations. Contact her on Facebook at Heather Abbott-Agent with Destinations in Florida. For more info and to book your travel, use the Price Your Vacation Form in the Sidebar or click here. You can also call 877-918-8941 and ask for Heather to book. Make sure to mention that you were referred by Socalthrills.com! Safe travels everyone!