This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort create unforgettable memories for guests with sparkling décor, enchanting entertainment, themed attractions, specialty merchandise, and delectable food and treats. Now is the ideal time to bring some of that Disney magic home as a holiday gift for friends, family and loved ones. For shopping list ideas, here are 12 holiday gifts that can be found at the Disneyland Resort, including a new 13-for-12 annual passport offer.
12 Holiday Gift Ideas from the Disneyland Resort:
- Get 13 months for the price of 12: Beginning Nov. 17, guests who purchase a select 12-month annual passport will enjoy 13 months of unsurpassed passholder magic filled with seasonal events, exciting attractions, stellar entertainment and delicious dining opportunities. New passes must be purchased between Nov. 17, 2016, and Feb.11, 2017*, and pass renewals with this offer are permitted through Nov. 16, 2017**. Prices vary depending on pass type selected, and the offer is valid for Deluxe, Signature, Signature Plus and Premier Annual Passports. This special offer, which includes passholder benefits such as discounts on dining and merchandise, is available online and at Disneyland Resort ticket booths. For details, see com/13for12
- Decorate Disney style: Guests will have fun selecting festive holiday ornaments for themselves or those on their gift list. The ornaments come in many styles and shapes, with themes from Disney Princesses to Pixar stories. A Holiday 2016 ornament also makes for a special keepsake and can start a family tradition of collecting ornaments.
- Hop on board: There’s nothing like a charming holiday train set to bring the spirit of the season to any home. Little engineers will love the 30-piece Disney Parks train set that features a locomotive, four train cars and fun Disney characters.
- Stocking stuffer treats: Seasonal treats such as white frosted pretzels and chocolate bars, packaged Mickey’s Coffee available in flavors such as egg nog and pumpkin spice, and Mickey’s Cocoa mix in white and mint chocolate flavors make sweet stocking stuffers. Some treats come in colorful holiday canisters featuring Disney characters.
- Grand Gingerbread: At Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, guests will enjoy the return of the popular Grand Gingerbread House. Designed as a replica of the hotel, this homemade gingerbread house weighs more than 500 pounds, is decorated with real frosting and it fills the hotel lobby with the scent of gingerbread. For the bakers in your life, Gingerbread Cookie Mix is a tasty gift, and includes a fun Mickey-shaped gingerbread cookie cutter. It’s available at World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District.
- Festive attire: Traditional, red-and-white Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Santa Hats, along with festive Minnie Mouse Holiday Headbands featuring holiday sequined bows, are popular gifts for people of all ages. These can become special reminders of a guest’s holiday visit to the Disneyland Resort.
- Setting the table with Disney fun: Holiday Home Decor and Cookware is available in the new woodland winter product line, inspired by vintage winter holiday scenes with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and rarely seen friends from the 1942 film “Bambi.” These festive new items include dishes, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, aprons, mugs and kitchen towels.
- The gift of Disney storytelling: Guests who appreciate Disney storytelling will especially love this gift: the “Holiday Time at the Disneyland Resort” Guided Tour. This special, 2 ½-hour walking tour includes Holiday tales about the resort, reserved viewing for “A Christmas Fantasy Parade,” seasonal treats, a personalized name button and a special collectable pin***. Guests may get details and make reservations by calling (714) 781-TOUR.
- Let’s trade!: For the pin collector in any family, special edition commemorative Disney Pins are a joyous present to receive, and many styles for 2016 share the beauty of a sparkling winter.
- Light up their smiles: For children of any age, Holiday Plush will bring warm smiles to the faces of those who receive them. Some of the beloved characters represented include Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Dumbo, Donald Duck and Goofy.
- Mine, mine, mine!: The Disneyland Resort offers Personalized Embroidery to customize select items with names or years. Items such as sweaters, hats and holiday stockings can be embroidered at Disney Showcase inside Disneyland, at Elias and Company inside Disney California Adventure Park, and at World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District.
- For a cold winter’s night: Unwrapping a cozy pair of warm Disney pajamas or Disney-themed socks is a tradition for many families, and the Disneyland Resort offers a variety of cotton, flannel and fleece options styled in vibrant red and green colors for infants, children and adults.
*Offer not valid on previously purchased passes. Passes are 13 consecutive months and non-refundable. Block out dates apply to certain pass types. Passes do not guarantee theme park admission, especially during high attendance periods, and admission is subject to capacity and other closures. Excludes activities/events separately priced. Other restrictions apply. Pass types are limited in quantity, and Passes may no longer be available for purchase and/or renewal at any time. Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Pass prior to purchases to receive any applicable benefits or discounts. Benefits and discounts are determined solely by Disney or applicable offer or, are subject to restrictions and exclusions and may be valid at only select locations. The passes and their benefits are nontransferable, subject to restrictions and change without notice, and may not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. The passes are for personal use only, and the passes and their benefits may not be used for commercial purposes or for the benefit of others including, without limitation, the purchase of merchandise with the intent to resell such merchandise or the sharing of benefits with persons who are not the Passholder. Subject to the Annual Passport Terms and Conditions.
**Renewal must occur prior to Passport expiration date and no later than November 16, 2017. Other restrictions apply.
***Separate Theme Park admission is required. Tour times and offerings are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice.