While Knott’s Berry Farm theme park remains closed, Knott’s Ghost Town is the setting for the all-new, limited-time outdoor food and retail experience, Knott’s Taste of Calico. During this specially ticketed outdoor event, guests will be able to take a nostalgic stroll through the streets of Calico, sample unique Knott’s culinary creations including boysenberry specialties, visit local crafters and shop at our unique stores.
The only way to experience the limited time Taste of Calico is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (one tasting card is required per person, per entrance). The new event will take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 17th through July 19th and the following Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 24th through July 26th.
Event hours will be Fridays and Saturdays from 4 pm to 10 pm and Sundays from 12 pm to 8 pm. Guests will be required to purchase a tasting card online, which will offer access to the event area, and the ability to make selections from 23 specialty food and beverage offerings.
Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $25 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings and Jr. (ages 3-11) tasting cards are $15 (plus tax) and include three tastings, children two and under are free.
Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit. To ensure physical distancing, admission will be limited each day and may sell out.
As Knott’s Berry Farm continues to follow state, local, and CDC health guidelines, these are the new safety measures and operational changes we are establishing to ensure the safety of our guests.
Here is what to expect when visiting:
- Admission will be limited each day to ensure physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Calico or the Knott’s California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while eating.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets.
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing.
- Seating will be spaced out throughout the Taste of Calico event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area.
- All associates are screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work.
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene.
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations.
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity. Queue lines outside of store locations with six-foot markers are present where applicable.
For all details regarding Taste of Calico and Knott’s current health and safety screenings, please visit knotts.com
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 17th through 19th and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 24th through July 26th / Fridays and Saturdays from 4 pm to 10 pm and Sundays from 12 pm to 8 pm.