This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Starring Danielle Wade as Dorothy, who was chosen by the Canadian public through CBC TV’s reality show Over The Rainbow, the tour of THE WIZARD OF OZ is an enchanting adaptation of the all-time classic. Developed from the ever-popular MGM screenplay, this new production contains all the beloved Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg songs from the Oscar®-winning movie score, all of the favorite characters and iconic moments, plus a few surprises along the way, including new songs by Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber. For further information, please visit www.wizardofozthemusical.com.
All pre-show activities will take place one hour prior to each performance and include:
- The Yellow Brick Road to Oz where guests can write down on paper made bricks what they would ask the great and powerful Wizard if they had the courage and the chance.
- One vast There’s No Place Like Home map for patrons to mark where they call home.
- A hands-on Tornado Demo that includes facts about these fierce and destructive windstorms.
- There will be a fun Photo Opportunity featuring the iconic yellow brick road. Guests are encouraged to post photos on their social media sites and use hashtag #WizardOC.
- Audiences can browse the Fun Facts Display containing trivia about all things THE WIZARD OF OZ – from the original books to previous stage productions to the immortalized 1939 classic film.
- Kids’ Night on Broadway takes place February 12 & 13 and includes additional pre-show activities for children. For each full-priced adult ticket purchased, a child’s admission will be free. This offer is valid for young people ages 5 – 18 and the promo code is: KNOB.