This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Six Flags Magic Mountain, the undisputed “Thrill Capital of the World,” has announced an exciting lineup of events and the introduction of the new Six Flags Annual Pass program. During a season that already includes the largest array of guest experience improvements in the park’s 50-year history, the summer kicks off with an exciting event lineup, a new pass that provides more flexibility and value than ever before, and coming soon, the addition of the park’s record 20th coaster.
- Coca-Cola July 4th Fest (July 2 – July 4) – One of Southern California’s most spectacular fireworks shows runs nightly July 2 through July 4 at 9:15pm. Guests can celebrate the red, white and blue with an ice-cold Coca-Cola, live music, limited-time culinary offerings, and the most thrilling collection of world-class coasters. This event is included with theme park admission.
- WONDER WOMAN™ Flight of Courage – The park’s record 20th coaster—the most at any theme park on the planet—makes its debut this summer as the tallest, longest single-rail coaster in the world. Riders will take flight single file, on an incredible journey up a towering 13-story first drop, reaching speeds up to 58 miles-per-hour while soaring through a series of dives, banks, rolls, and turns over 3,300 feet of track.
- Fright Fest (Select Nights September 10 – October 30) – One of Los Angeles’ most thrilling Halloween events, Fright Fest, returns with Thrills by Day and Fright by Night featuring a bone-chilling lineup of haunted attractions. Plus, face your fears in total darkness on the park’s most popular monster coasters…without the lights.
- Holiday in the Park (Select Evenings November 24 – January 1) – Six Flags Magic Mountain transforms into a magical winter wonderland featuring millions of twinkling lights, beautifully themed areas throughout the park, festive shows and delicious holiday food and treats.
Six Flags has also made technological improvements throughout the park for more streamlined operations in rides and culinary locations. It includes the addition of several digital ride wait time monitors and mobile food ordering through the Six Flags App. Plus, park beautification enhancements consist of more shaded guest seating areas and an array of drought-tolerant plants.
Six Flags Announces New Annual Pass Program
Six Flags unveils a new pass program featuring different levels of benefits tailored to suit each guest’s preferences. This flexible new program offers the option for 12 easy monthly payments:
- Annual Thrill Seeker Pass;
- $140.00 or 12 payments starting at $11.67;
- Includes admission to Six Flags Magic Mountain & Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles and Phoenix (blockout dates apply), plus general parking and special savings on food and merchandise;
- Annual Extreme Pass;
- $195.00 or 12 payments starting at $16.25;
- Includes admission to all Six Flags Outdoor Parks plus preferred parking, two Junior Passes (valid for guests 42” and under) and special savings on food and merchandise; and
- Annual Ultimate Pass;
- $350.00 or 12 payments starting at $29.17;
- Includes access to all Six Flags Outdoor Parks plus front gate parking, two Junior Passes (valid for guests 42” and under), a ten-meal dining plan, and special savings on food and merchandise.
For a limited time, guests also have the option to purchase Passes valid through Labor Day including:
- Summer Pass for only $99.99, which includes admission to Six Flags Magic Mountain; and
- Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles Pass for only $99.99, including admission to the water park and general parking.
Guests can purchase and manage their Six Flags Annual Pass now by visiting sixflags.com/magicmountain or through the Six Flags App, where they can access a full list of benefits associated with their pass.