The biggest Star Wars event this side of the galaxy is returning to Anaheim in August, with Star Wars’ official site dropping the official event dates for next year’s big intergalactic bash.
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim will take place from August 27th to August 30th 2020 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Tickets will go on sale on June 21st at 9AM Pacific Time. If last year’s quick sale out of 5 day tickets is any indication, this year’s sales may be record breaking. The next outing will be dialed back to a 4 day event, similar to the last time Star Wars Celebration came to Anaheim in 2015. Full Ticket Details can be seen below!
Adult 4 Day Tickets: $195 (Advanced Price) $205 (Door Price)
Kids 4 Day Tickets: $70 (Advanced Price) $80 (Door Price)
Adult 1 Day Tickets: $75 (Advanced Price) $85 (Door Price) **Tickets will be available for each event day- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Kid 1 Day Tickets: $35 (Advanced Price) $45 (Door Price)
JEDI MASTER VIP Package: $900
Check out what comes with the elusive VIP package below!
Premier Access to Star Wars Celebration Anaheim
- Half Hour Early Access to Exhibit Hall each day=
- Half Hour Early Access to the Official Celebration Store each day
- Exclusive Celebration Store preview experience*
*Times and additional details to be announced
- Jedi Master Express Checkout Lane at the Official Celebration Store
- Unlimited use of the LIGHTSPEED Lane to enter the Official Celebration Store
- LIGHTSPEED Lane Autograph Hall line pass and checkout for up to six (6) Autograph Sessions or Photo Ops.
*Purchase of autograph or photo op required
- Priority Access* to all Panels on the Celebration Stage
- *Priority Access allows Jedi Masters to enter the Celebration Stage prior to general attendees. There is no guaranteed reserved seating section for Jedi Masters, but you will have first choice of seats for each Panel on the Celebration Stage. To take advantage of this entitlement, all Jedi Masters must arrive to the Jedi Master queue at the Celebration Stage before a designated time (to be announced, typically 45 minutes prior to the start of each panel). Due to high demand for panels, we are unable to offer priority access for Jedi Masters to the Celebration Stage within 15 minutes of the scheduled panel start time.
- Jedi Master Lounge
- Complimentary Coat Check
- Jedi Master Concierge*
- *Your Jedi Master Concierge is available to help plan your day, assist with questions, and more!
- One (1) Jedi Master Badge featuring exclusive art
- One (1) Original signed art print, created exclusively for Celebration Anaheim Jedi Master’s
- One (1) Extremely Limited Jedi Master character pin not available for purchase by general fans
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master Lanyard
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master Embroidered Patch
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master Beverage Tumbler
- One (1) Official Show Poster (Rolled, complete with poster tube)
- One (1) Commemorative Program Guide
- One time 10% off discount at the Official Celebration Store
All tickets are subject to availability and are likely to sell out. If a ticket tier sells out prior to the event, tickets will not be available at the door. In case you missed the fun at Star Wars Celebration Chicago, make sure to check out our full coverage!
See you at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020!