This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Paramount+, has announced that the wild adventure comedy “The Lost City,” from Paramount Pictures, will be available to stream globally on the service beginning, Tuesday, May 10th in the U.S. and Canada. Australia, the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy later this year. Starring Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum, the large-scale, laugh out loud comedy delivers thrilling adventure, fabled treasure and epic entertainment.
The film will arrive on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD July 26 from Paramount Home Entertainment.
- Deleted Scenes—More fun you didn’t see in theatres!
- Bloopers—Laugh along with the cast at their hilarious on-set bloopers
- Dynamic Duo—Behind-the-scenes fun with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum to see how their comedy chemistry perfectly aligns for this odd-couple comedy adventure
- Location Profile—Take a trip to the exotic Dominican Republic movie location and find out how the crew dealt with heavy rain and mosquitos!
- Jungle Rescue—See how the movie’s incredible action set pieces and crazy stunts were filmed
- The Jumpsuit—Discover what went into designing Loretta’s eye-catching purple sequin jumpsuit
- Charcuterie—A hilarious breakdown of Loretta’s big kidnapping scene and what it’s like to come under attack from a giant charcuterie board!
- The Villains of The Lost City—Meet the bad guys: Abigail Fairfax and his henchmen
- Building The Lost City—A look at building the film’s incredible island world
Produced by Paramount Pictures and Fortis Films, 3dot Productions and Exhibit A production companies, the uproarious film features an all-star cast including Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum, Daniel Radcliffe, Da’Vine Joy Randolph, Oscar Nuñez, Patti Harrison and Bowen Yang.
Loretta Sage’s (Sandra Bullock) novels are filled with ancient tombs and daring adventures, but that doesn’t mean she’s prepared for them in real life. When she is kidnapped by an eccentric billionaire (Daniel Radcliffe) to locate a legendary lost city, Loretta’s handsome cover model, Alan (Channing Tatum), sets off on a heroic but hapless rescue mission.
Thrust into an epic thrill-ride through the jungle, the unlikely pair must work together to survive the elements, and survive each other, to find the city’s fabled treasure before it’s lost forever.
“The Lost City” is directed by Adam Nee & Aaron Nee, screenplay by Oren Uziel and Dana Fox and Adam Nee & Aaron Nee with story by Seth Gordon. The film is produced by Liza Chasin, Sandra Bullock and Seth Gordon, and executive produced by JJ Hook, Dana Fox, Julia Gunn and Margaret Chernin.
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and the Smithsonian Channel.