Gather the family for a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO ǀ Disney 71044 Train and Station. Kids will love to join Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy for magical adventures with this awesome LEGO train set, featuring a motorized steam-style locomotive with tender, passenger car, and a luxurious parlor car, plus an oval track and an iconic Disney Parks style station building. This set comes with an array of cool details, including app-controlled functionality.
Use a smartphone or tablet to drive the locomotive forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effects. Joining up the train cars is simple with the magnetic LEGO couplings, and the panels on the parlor car open for access to its detailed interior complete with table, armchairs, teapot, and cup. And the fun doesn’t end there! Inside the toy train station building, there’s an array of intricate brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO surprise!
- Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO ǀ Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale, and Goofy minifigures.
- The LEGO ǀ Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
- Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smokestack and a driver’s cab.
- Tender contains a LEGO Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
- Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- The passenger car has seating for the LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures.
- Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot, and cup.
- Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
- Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO | Disney surprise.
- Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO magnetic couplings.
- This LEGO building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
- The LEGO ǀ Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- LEGO ǀ Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
The new set will be available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com on September 1, 2019. if you’re a LEGO VIP member you can get it on August 19, 2019.