This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
D23 is bringing Disney fans their first look at the all-new Disney+ exclusive live-action remake of Lady and the Tramp in their fall issue of Disney twenty-three. The magazine will cover an exclusive interview with the film’s stars Tessa Thompson and Justin Theroux. The interview will also share the inspiring story of the real-life rescue pups used in the film and how they found their forever homes when production was completed.
With Disney+ just months away, the fall issue will also cover exclusive interviews with The Mandalorian creator, Jon Favreau as well as the cast and creator behind the new High School Musical: The Musical: The Series coming later this year.
The scoop on Disney+ will be wrapped up with legendary film historian, Leonard Maltin, who goes through some of his favorite Disney Vault treasures coming to the new streaming service for its grand debut, along with some other fun looks at some of the classic television content coming to Disney+, which includes the original Disney Afternoon favorite, DuckTales.
Let’s not forget the D23 Expo, which is just days away! To celebrate this year’s latest Disney Legends, Disney twenty-three magazine goes in-depth with all twelve inductees on what being a Disney Legend means to them.
Take a look at all the exciting exclusives coming in this fall’s issue below!
- Michelle Pfeiffer reveals secrets about her character—and working alongside Angelina Jolie—in this fall’s Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- A look inside the August 1962 issue of National Geographic, which featured dozens of pages showcasing The Walt Disney Studios and Disneyland
- Stars of Modern Family recall their favorite Disney moments
- A peek inside the new book The Art of Disney Costuming: Heroes, Villains, and Spaces Between inspired by the Walt Disney Archives exhibit at D23 Expo 2019
- From the Desk Of Walt Disney Archives Director Becky Cline
- Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask Dave