This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Disney Interactive announced the next exciting adventure with Swampy and the gang in the Where’s My Water? 2. In this free-to-play sequel to the massively popular physics-based puzzler, players will explore challenging new levels across three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, and the Beach.
Featuring over 100 levels and challenges to solve, players will experience the same cut and swipe mechanics pioneered in Where’s My Water? while being able to use power-ups such as Vacuum, Dropper and Absorber to “tri-duck” faster. In Where’s My Water? 2 players are also introduced to “challenge modes” for explosive level replays and quick-timed “Duck Rush” levels.
· Over 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck.
· Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways
· Players need to dig as fast as they can to get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels
· Players can now earn and purchase hints to solve puzzles and power-ups to help earn ducks
· Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more
· Connect through Facebook to beat friends high scores and gift special items
Since launching in September 2011, Where’s My Water? has been #1 in more than 100 countries, spawned two #1 spinoffs, Where’s My Perry? and Where’s My Mickey?, and has been downloaded more than 250 million times. The game received multiple Game of the Year awards, inspired a successful line of retail merchandise, as well as an animated web series.
You can pick up Where’s My Water? 2 now on the App Store http://di.sn/aK5, Windows Phone Store http://di.sn/jL9 & Windows Store http://di.sn/gJw and the Amazon App Store http://di.sn/aK6 with a launch on Google Play coming soon.