This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
With Pixar Fest just around the corner, Disneyland has given us some helpful hints for you and your best friend to have fun while celebrating all the exciting things coming this summer to Disney California Adventure!
Take a look at the full list below:
1. Watch the new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” from all four iconic
locations. The timeless stories of Pixar friends will come to life through dazzling pyrotechnics and immersive projections at four Disneyland Park locations: Sleeping Beauty Castle, the Rivers of America, “it’s a small world” and Main Street, U.S.A. Guests who watch from all four locations will enjoy a different experience each time.
2. Share a tasty snack. No Disneyland Resort celebration is complete without the limited-time food and beverage offerings – and Pixar Fest will be no exception. Guests can share a treat with a buddy, or better yet, grab a selection of treats and sample them with a group of friends or family.
3. Feel the rhythm of the night during “Paint the Night” parade at Disney California Adventure Park. The popular parade makes its return when Pixar Fest begins April 13, and coming in June is a dazzling new float featuring “The Incredibles.” Guests will experience the magic of “Paint the Night” all over again when it appears for the first time at Disney California Adventure.
4. Show off Pixar-inspired style. Photo opportunities can even go to infinity and beyond when guests express their Pixar style through character-inspired outfits. Guest will find photo-worthy locations such as Pixar-themed topiaries in Downtown Disney and encounters with their favorite Pixar characters throughout Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks.
5. Count down to fun with the return of “Pixar Play Parade.” This energetic parade will inspire the spirit of friendship as it makes its way through Disneyland for the first time, featuring three new parade story elements.
6. *Save with the Southern California resident ticket offer. Friends and family who are Southern California residents will save up to 25 percent on select multi-day tickets when they experience Pixar Fest before May 24. Visit Disneyland.com to book and learn more.
7. Catch up on the classics at the Pixar Shorts film festival. Guests will rediscover the amazing Pixar Shorts on the big screen at the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure. Throughout Pixar Fest, the theater will feature rotating favorites such as “For the Birds” and “Lava”.
8. Give a buddy a token of your friendship. Pixar Fest will give guests the chance to celebrate friendship with new merchandise, including an exclusive Pixar Fest charm bracelet. With multiple bracelet options and a variety of charms with fun friendship messages and favorite Pixar characters, guests can mix and match for themselves or a friend.
9. Discover favorite Pixar stories at Pixar Pier. Opening June 23, Pixar Pier will be a newly
transformed land at Disney California Adventure featuring four whimsical neighborhoods representing beloved Pixar stories with newly themed attractions, food and merchandise.
10. Race alongside the Incredibles. Also opening June 23, the Incredicoaster will be a super
combination of character figures, lighting and special effects that bring the action to life as the Parr family races alongside guests in an attempt to catch baby Jack-Jack.
Check out our latest details on more of the Pixar fun coming soon by clicking the link below!