This post contains affiliate links and our team will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.
Get ready for the wildly original story about an independent little girl named Lilo and her adopted alien “puppy,” the mischievous Stitch, a runaway genetic experiment from a faraway planet. After crashlanding on Earth, Stitch wreaks havoc on the Hawaiian Islands, but he also learns about loyalty, friendship and ‘ohana, the Hawaiian tradition of family. Now, catch the wave of fun and adventure in the Big Wave Edition jam-packed with games and awesome bonus features that take viewers behind the scenes of the movie. Experience LILO & STITCH like never before in the 2-Disc Big Wave Edition.
• Five Deleted Scenes
• Two Early Versions of Scenes
• The Story Room: The Making of LILO & STITCH—an Interactive Behind-the-Scenes Look
• Audio Commentary by Directors Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois
• “Your ‘Ohana” Music Video Featuring The Hawaiian Chorus
• “I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You” Music Video Performed by A-Teens
• Lilo & Stitch Island Adventure Games
• A Stitch in Time—Follow Stitch Through the Disney Years
• DisneyPedia: Hawaii—The Islands of Aloha: Explore the Hawaiian Islands
Watch a Clip from the movie:
Lilo & Stitch 2-disc Big Wave Edition is a nice upgrade to the original 2003 release. The additions of the audio commentary and massive documentary are more than enough to warrant a purchase. If you’ve ever been a fan of the movie this is the version to own, but with that being said the lack of a presentation is disappointing especially considering how Disney is producing out Blu-ray discs lately. Even so, this release of Lilo & Stitch is better all around and is definitely worth picking up whether you already own the original or not. Consider it very highly recommended.