Summer is here in sunny, beautiful California! There’s no better way to spend your summer vacation than by visiting Disneyland Park! Here are 10 ways to maximize the fun on your Disney trip this season.
1. Visit a galaxy not so far away and head on over to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Explore all the planet of Batuu has to offer. Immerse yourself in one of a kind experiences. Guests can build their own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop or build their own droid at the droid depot. Then, hop aboard the Millennium Falcon and our your pilot skills to the test on Smugglers Run. After you’ve proven yourself to Hondo Ohnaka, head over to Oga’s Cantina for unique libations and an exciting atmosphere!
2. If you can’t get enough of Star Wars, head over to Disneyland’s Tomorrowland where you can experience the return of Hyperspace Mountain.
3. Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of The Haunted Mansion attraction in New Orleans Square. Guests can choose to take part in an after-hours celebration, The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving.
4. Celebrate with a splashdown at Splash Mountain at Disneyland! This attraction is celebrating its 30 year anniversary.
5. Another anniversary worth celebrating is the 64th Anniversary of Disneyland Park! On July 17th, visit Disneyland to watch “The Happiest March on Earth”.
6. Speaking of marching, there is still time to enjoy Mickey’s Soundsational Parade but its run ends on July 17th. Starting July 18th through August 1st, catch “Mickey and Friends Band-Tastic Cavalcade”.
7. Disneyland Park will light up the night with the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade. This nighttime spectacular will from August 2nd through September 30th.
8. For the more adventurous types, hop on board the wildest ride in the wilderness! Enjoy the thrills of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, located in Frontierland.
9. As night falls, watch the newly refurbished Sleeping Beauty Castle light up as you await the nightly fireworks.
10. The night sky comes to life with the return of the Disneyland Forever firework spectacular! There’s no better way to end your summer nights!
Revel in all the excitement and magic the Disneyland Park has to offer this summer!
For more information, visit Disney Parks Blog